Gestational Surrogacy is a Third Party Reproduction. The genetic material is of needy parents and third party (surrogate) only pregnancy is carried for nine months. Generally women with absent uterus, uterine abnormalities or repeated miscarriages are benefitted through this gestation surrogacy program, we provide best surrogacy clinic in India and below we have mentioned steps to be involved.
- Selection of suitable qualified egg donors under ICMR guidelines.
- Selection and arranging suitable gestational surrogate mothers under ICMR guidelines.
- Medical and psychological screening of surrogates.
- Synchronizing of LMP of egg donors with that of surrogates.
- Explanation of laws and regulations of different countries to the needy couple.
- Legal work up with all the respective consents and agreement with the parents and surrogate.